Pennsylvania Examination Preparation
While the Pennsylvania examination is thorough, the examiners themselves tend to be helpful and take time to explain what is needed, and whether items submitted meet the requirement. In general, particularly for the first examination, the intent of the review is educational; set expectations from the department for the conduct of the licensee.
Pennsylvania Documentation Request
The regulator requests written policies and procedures for all functional areas. It seems daunting, but these items are all part of our Compliance Package. Then, it is just a matter of extracting the correct pages from the plans.
- Quality control program procedures
- Written Anti-Money Laundering Program and last independent review
- Ability to Repay policy and procedures
- Hiring and Termination policies
- Consumer Complaint Policies and Procedures
- Fraud Prevention Program / Identity Theft Prevention Program
- Cyber Security / Information Technology Security Policies and Procedures
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley policy - this is your Opt-out Information Sharing Notice
- Business Plan - See our newsletter regarding this
- CARES Act Policies and Procedures